What is a Blog?
Well… You are looking at one!
A blog is a website that contains online personal reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer.
Are you more visible? Check out What is a Blog?
Who writes these things called…BLOGS?
Anyone can write a blog. From worldwide known companies to a middle school student.
Check out these blogs…
Non-Profit Blog: Huffpost Impact
Large Company Blog: Johnson & Johnson
Crafting Blog: Vintage Revivals
Business Blog: Amy Porterfield
Healthcare Blog: CareCloud
Blogging in Healthcare
Who uses it?
Physicians, pharmacists, healthcare executives, and clients
To spread reliable medical advice, issues, and knowledge.
As simple as… Blogging.
See how Managed Care‘s blog can assist any health care blogger with all of their needs.
Helpful Hints for Beginner Bloggers
- Define your Goals- Short term and long term. Focus on what you want to gain from your blog.
- Know your Audience- Teenagers to Business Professions. Pick an audience and build loyal readers.
- Consistency- design, content, and timing. Be consistent with everything you do.
- Visible and Inviting- Ask for participation from your readers and keep conversations going. Branch out to more social media site to build your brand.
- Be Bold but Be Yourself- Take a risk and try something new. Put yourself in every piece you write so your loyal readers enjoy coming back.
Now go and start your blogging adventure!